header.jpg

Forgot Login?  

You are not logged in.

Four Corners Racing Series

More
6 years 2 months ago #108959 by Kawi 95
I was wondering if anyone out there has heard of this new series. From what I understand it covers the Price, Moab,Hunington,Blanding,and Grand Juntion outdoor tracks. I do beleave info will be coming out soon on Race dates and cost. If you hear of ant news please post.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 months ago #108961 by Anderson750
I have heard of it ;)

More
6 years 2 months ago #108969 by jczmoney
Im not sure if I am supposed to let the cat out of the bag but I will give you a couple of details. First off its in Monticello not Blanding. The first race in the series is March 5-6 in Grand Junction, Colorado and the first Moab race will be a one day race on Big Saturday during Jeep Safari!:woohoo:

• HADAMEO
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
6 years 2 months ago #109038 by HADAMEO
Well its a go all you riders,we have started a new series called the 4 corners championship series!We have 5 tracks on board which we all will do 2 races apiece starting with Grand Junction motorspeedway(march 5th -6th) and Moab will be next on the day before easter for a one day race(april 23rd)followed by monticello,bullhollow the 7th and 8th of may and huntington,ironhorse is july 16th -17th of july followed again by moticello aug 20-21st followed by 2 races in sept at the price track hosted by CEMA and those dates are3rd and 4th and 24th and 25th.The last 2 races are oct8th and 9th at ironhorse and the last race of the year will be at Grand Junction on nov12th and 13th.We are trying to make it more affordable for familys to race the entire series without selling your soul.If anyone has any questions feel free to contact me @ This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Time to create page: 0.102 seconds